Saturday, December 29, 2012

airlines qoutes, insurance companies.




 



1. This is absolutely bizarre that we continue to subsidize highways beyond the gasoline tax, airlines, and we don't subsidize, we don't want to subsidize a national rail system that has environmental impact.

2. When I go on Japanese Airlines, I really love it because I like Japanese food.

3. Let's make a statement to the airlines just to get their attention. We'll pick a week next year and we'll all agree not to go anywhere for seven days.

4. If anyone wonders why the airlines are not doing well it is because flying has been made such an unpleasant and degrading experience.

5. Occasionally we have to interpret an international treaty - one, perhaps, affecting airlines and liability for injury to passengers or damage to goods. Then, of course, we have to look to the precedents of other member nations in resolving issues.

6. Airlines are interesting. They not only favor celebrities, they court them.

7. If anyone wonders why the airlines are not doing well it is because flying has been made such an unpleasant and degrading experience.

8. Over the last six years, airlines have experienced severe financial pressure to leave smaller communities, making demands on the EAS program even greater.

9. I've produced more pilots than United Airlines, and they've all been disasters. Every audition I ever took in my life I lost.

10. I had redesigned my entire amplifier system for this tour because airlines are very strict now.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...