Sunday, December 30, 2012

best quotes on music.







1. you learn a lot about people
when you listen to the songs
that mean something to them

2. Did you ever notice that there's a certain line in every song
sticks out because it reminds you of a person that you just can't forget?

3. "And in the end, the love you take
Is equal to the love you make..."

4. It's one of those days again,
When music is your only friend

5. sometimes, I wish you'd pay
more attention to my favorite
songs because the lyrics sing
words i'm too scared to say

6. If youre lucky enough to be different from everybody else, don't change.

7. my greatest weakness is that I care too much

8. Late at night, when all the world is sleeping I stay up and think of you and I wish on a star that, somewhere, you are thinking of me, too

9. Classic rock at heart, yet I do have another side called Alternative. My charateristics are rock and roll. Folk is when I have something to say; rap is when I have a lot to say. My happiness shines through pop. I laugh through country, I cry through the blues, I dance through hip hop, and I sing through opera. Ambient-- my nature, techno-- my craziness, R&B-- my love life, classical-- my relaxation, emo-- my anger, and gospel-- my religion (which is practiced through reggae, my spirituality). Jazz is my superficiality. And for anyone special in my life, tango since two can tango (and they can salsa). Indie is my unheard of nature (and trust me, I am very often unheard). Punk is my rebellious self, which sprung through my deep dark secrets in heavy metal. Acoustic is when I am best heard, soft rock is when I am best known. My confusion is trance. My actions are disco. Generally, foreign = my nationality. Renaissance, my history. And if people ever met me, they'd describe me as rhapsody. I can be best heard through my characteristics, acoustic rock; be rebellious from my characteristics, punk rock; and be natural because it's my characteristic, ambient rock.

10. Lying close to you feeling your heart beating
And I'm wondering what you're dreaming
Wondering if it's me you're seeing
Then I kiss your eyes and thank God we're together
And I just wanna stay with you
In this moment forever, forever and ever

I don't wanna close my eyes
I don't wanna fall asleep
Cause I'd miss you, baby
And I don't wanna miss a thing
Cause even when I dream of you
The sweetest dream will never do
I'd still miss you, baby
And I don't wanna miss a thing

I don't wanna miss one smile
I don't wanna miss one kiss
Well, I just wanna be with you
Right here with you, just like this
I just wanna hold you close
Feel your heart so close to mine
And stay here in this moment
For all the rest of time

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...