Thursday, December 27, 2012

cute quotes about love.







1. Love does not begin and end the way we seem to think it does. Love is a battle, love is a war; love is a growing up.

2. Other men have seen angels, But I have seen thee, And thou art enough.

3. Came but for friendship, and took away love.

4. Love is life. And if you miss love, you miss life.

5. If I am pressed to say why I loved him, I feel it can only be explained by replying: "Because it was he; because it was me."

6. I have said nothing because there is nothing I can say that would describe how I feel as perfectly as you deserve it.

7. Love is a fire. But whether it is going to warm your heart or burn down your house, you can never tell.

8. I never knew how to worship until I knew how to love.

9. I seem to have loved you in numberless forms, numberless times, in life after life, in age after age forever.

10. Hundreds of Classifieds On The Best Free Marketplace in Bangladesh!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...