Friday, December 28, 2012

funny pictures of quotes






 

1. THE PAST CAN HURT, BUT THE WAY I SEE IT, YOU CAN EITHER RUN FROM IT OR LEARN FROM IT.

2. this is one of my favorite quotes ever. Jace Wayland- The Mortal Instruments, Cassandra Clare

3. This made me cry. "A mark for every breath you took, every blink, every sleepy yawn. One for every time you sucked your thumb, waved hello, closed your eyes and slept in the most perfect darkness. One for every time you had the hiccups.
 One for every dream you dreamed within me. It isn't very pretty anymore. Some may even think it ugly. That's OK. It was your home. It's where I first grew to love you, where I la...

4. A good man can make you feel sexy, strong and able to take on the world. Oh Sorry.. That's Wine... Wine Does That.

5. T R U E L O V E (couple,true love,twilight,harry potter,the notebook,titanic,spiderman,high school musical)

6. this should be posted on every girl's bathroom mirror

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...