Friday, December 28, 2012

nice funny quotes, funny nice quotes.








1. „Everyone has a photographic memory. Some don’t have film.“

2. „You know the speed of light;so what is the speed of dark ?“

3. „Every murderer is probably somebody’s old friend.“

4. „If you want a friend in Washington, get a dog.“

5. „Trouble defies the law of gravity. It’s easier to pick up than to drop.“

6. „Why am I so good at playing bitches? I think it’s because I’m not a bitch. Maybe that’s why Miss Crawford always plays ladies.“

7. „I was the kid next door’s imaginary friend.“

8. „A true friend is one who overlooks your failures and tolerates your success!“

9. „How can I believe in God when just last week I got my tongue caught in the roller of an electric typewriter?“

10.„Home is the girl’s prison and the woman’s workhouse.“

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...