Thursday, January 3, 2013

meaningful quotes, short meaningful quote.






1. "It means thanks, it means admiration, it means goodbye to someone you love."

2. Happiest feeling ever: when you share a simple, yet meaningful moment with someone you love.

3. Simple goodbye can make us cry. Simple joke can make us laugh. And...a simple care can make us fall in love.

4. Only great minds can afford a simple style.

5. If you get simple beauty and naught else, you get about the best thing God invents.

6. I believe that a simple and unassuming manner of life is best for everyone, best both for the body and the mind.

7. Success is simple. Do what's right, the right way, at the right time.

8. My formula for living is quite simple. I get up in the morning and I go to bed at night. In between, I occupy myself as best I can.

9. When I look into a child's eyes, I realize how simple life should be.

10. My life is a simple thing that would interest no one. It is a known fact that I was born and that is all that is necessary.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...