Thursday, December 27, 2012

christians bible, the christian bible.









1. For I know the plans I have for you, declares the LORD, plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope.

2. The LORD your God is in your midst, a mighty one who will save; he will rejoice over you with gladness; he will quiet you by his love; he will exult over you with loud singing.

3.  May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, so that by the power of the Holy Spirit you may abound in hope.

4. fear not, for I am with you;  be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.

5. the God who equipped me with strength and made my way blameless. He made my feet like the feet of a deer  and set me secure on the heights. He trains my hands for war, so that my arms can bend a bow of bronze.

6.  No temptation has overtaken you that is not common to man. God is faithful, and he will not let you be tempted beyond your ability, but with the temptation he will also provide the way of escape, that you may be able to endure it.

7. Know therefore that the LORD your God is God, the faithful God who keeps covenant and steadfast love with those who love him and keep his commandments, to a thousand generations.

8. I will instruct you and teach you in the way you should go; I will counsel you with my eye upon you.

9. Truly, truly, I say to you, whoever believes has eternal life.

10.And this is the confidence that we have toward him, that if we ask anything according to his will he hears us.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...